Wednesday 18 November 2015

The 20 Funniest Quotes From “Friends”

The 20 Funniest Quotes From “Friends”


Ranked in order of hilarity. For bragging rights, try to place all 20 in the appropriate episode/context.

1.

Monica: Welcome to the real world. It sucks. You’re gonna love it!

2.

Janice: Oh… my… God!

3.

Rachel: How long do cats live? Like assuming you don’t throw ‘em under a bus or something?

4.

Ross: You know how you come home at the end of the day and throw your jacket on a chair?
Joey: Yeah.
Ross: Well, instead of a jacket, it’s a pile of garbage. And instead of a chair, it’s a pile of garbage. And instead of the end of the day, it’s the end of time and garbage is all that has survived.

5.

Rachel: Guys, guess what?!
Chandler: Ok, the fifth dentist caved and now they’re ALL recommending Trident?

6.

Chandler: WHOOOPAH!

7.

Joey: Sure I peed on her. And if I had to, I’d pee on any one of you!

8.

Phoebe: He must decide. He must decide. Even though I made him up, he must decide!

9.

Joey: Here come the meat sweats…

10.

Ross: Wow, you guys sure have a lot of books about being a lesbian.
Susan: Well, you know, you have to take a course. Otherwise they don’t let you do it.

11.

Chandler: All right, kids, I gotta get to work. If I don’t input those numbers… it doesn’t make much of a difference.

12.

Joey: Well, I’m sorry if I’m not a middle-aged black woman. And I’m also sorry if sometimes I go to the wrong audition.

13.

Joey: Hey, Ross, I got a science question: If the homo sapiens were, in fact, HOMO sapiens…is that why they’re extinct?”
Ross: Joey, homo sapiens are PEOPLE.
Joey: Hey, I’m not judgin’!

14.

Phoebe: Come on Ross, you’re a paleontologist, dig a little deeper.

15.

Janice: 15 Yemen Road, Yemen.

16.

Joanna: Wait, what are you doing?
Chandler: Getting dressed.
Joanna: Why?
Chandler: Well, when I walk outside naked, people throw garbage at me.

17.

Phoebe: THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION!

18.

Phoebe: Yeah, I definitely don’t like the name Ross
Ross: What a weird way to kick me when I’m down.

19.

Joey: It’s a moo point. It’s like a cow’s opinion; it doesn’t matter. It’s moo.

20.

Joey: Uh, uh, we’ll flip for it, ducks or clowns.
Candler: Oh, we’re gonna flip for the baby?
Joey: You got a better idea?
Chandler: All right, call it in the air.
Joey: Heads.
Chandler: Heads it is.
Joey: Yess! Whoo!
Chandler: We have to assign heads to something!
Joey: Right, okay, okay, uhhh, ducks is heads, because ducks…have heads.
Chandler: What kinda’ scary-ass clowns came to your birthday!?

Many More to come ! Keep Checking

Special Thanks to thoughtcatalog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts